Make Money With Apps 2021

What apps pay you real money? Is it possible to earn money right now? Which apps pay the most money? In this article I will answer these questions and give you a few suggestions to help maximize your money with apps.

I quit my job in 2016 and I've been gaining income solely from apps since then. Once I got started I knew I would never work a regular job again. So how can you make a living off of apps? Read on to find out!

Maximize Your Money With Apps

My strategy is fairly simple and requires a phone or tablet, and a vehicle. If you don't have a vehicle it's fine. You can still earn money with apps, however, in order to truly maximize your profits you should have access to a vehicle.

First you need to start driving or delivering with all or one of the available apps in your area. I suggest starting with Lyft and Uber.

If you don't have a car you can rent one to use with Lyft or Uber for $250 deposit plus $179 per week. Lyft offers rental rewards based on number of rides given, so you could pay only $60 a week if you give enough rides. All maintenance is free.



You can also deliver for Postmates, Instacart, Amazon Flex, Door Dash or  Grub Hub. Using a combination of apps at the same time will keep you busy and keep your pockets growing!

Make Extra Money

One way to earn extra money with apps is to take full advantage of referral programs and sign up bonus offers. That's literally free money!

Also there are many apps that pay you to things in your spare time like watch ads or read emails. I do these tasks in between trips when driving and make a few extra bucks. See a full list of these apps that pay real money here!